I graduated from an MSc in Nutrition & Behaviour at Bournemouth University with distinction, after completing a BSc in Psychology at Leeds Beckett University, for which I was awarded first class honours.
I’m a Registered Associate Nutritionist with the Association for Nutrition (AfN), and I am also undergoing continued professional development with the Functional Medicine Coaching Academy & Institute for Functional Medicine.
Through my clinical practice I have worked with a range of groups and individuals; from health enthusiasts wishing to optimise their performance, to individuals suffering from a wide spectrum of health concerns including;
- Acne, Eczema, Psoriasis & other skin issues
- Allergies & Asthma
- Autoimmune conditions such as Arthritis, Crohn’s, Colitis, Hashimoto’s, Fibromyalgia & more
- Children & adults with behavioural and learning difficulties (such as ADHD, Dyspraxia & Autism Spectrum Conditions)
- Common digestive issues including IBS, bloating, acid reflux, gas, diarrhoea & constipation.
- Anxiety, depression & other mental health concerns
- Headaches, migraines, brain fog & poor mental performance
- Obesity, type-2 diabetes and blood sugar imbalances