A Lifestyle Medicine Approach to Restoring & Optimising Your Health
By addressing the root causes, rather than symptoms, lifestyle medicine treats the whole individual, empowering you to create health & vitality from within.
Stay in the know! Join my free newsletter to receive updates on my blog articles, recipes, discounts and upcoming events!
Does this sound
- Struggling with symptoms such as anxiety, low mood, fatigue, PMT, headaches, skin issues, joint or other muscle aches and pains?
- Experiencing uncomfortable, inconvenient, painful and sometimes embarrassing digestive issues such as bloating, acid reflux, gas, diarrhoea or constipation?
- Diagnosed with an autoimmune disease such as arthritis, Crohn’s, or another condition?
- Struggling to lose weight or manage type-2 diabetes or blood sugar imbalances?
- Tired of suppressing your symptoms with medications, or worse yet, being told that there is nothing that you can do to improve your health?
As a nutritionist and health coach, my task is to work as a supportive guide, mentor and source of health & well-being knowledge. I help individuals to feel their best by assisting them to make changes to their nutrition and lifestyle, addressing their individual health concerns and helping them achieve exceptional increases in confidence, health & happiness.
Through applying a lifestyle medicine approach, we will consider factors such as;
- How you nourish your body
- Links between your digestive, immune & brain health
- Daily activity & movement
- Recovery, relaxation & sleep
- Environmental toxicity
- Meaningful relationships, your work & social environment
All of my work with clients involves a natural & nourishing real food approach to nutrition, including attention to gentle lifestyle changes and the appropriate use of supplementation.